- FBI stats show jump in violent crimes, drop in property crimes for Las Vegas area
- Storm brings showers to Southern Nevada
- Strip Scribbles: DiCaprio, De Niro, Scorsese paid $60M to shoot video?
- Bob Anderson comes face-to-face with his idol in ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’
- Super Bowl-bound Miesha Tate draws inspiration from Seahawks for UFC 183
- NLV motorcycle cop crashes, shutting down Interstate 15
- Spike in pedestrian fatalities prompts reminder of safety guidelines
- Las Vegas philanthropists to meet to talk strategies, successes
- Latest editorial cartoon by Mike Smith »
- Editorial: Resolve is needed in war of ideas; right to self-expression must prevail
- Katsilometes: Bob Anderson comes face-to-face with his idol in ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’
- Katsilometes: Monday By the Numbers: NBT’s live-music outlay; ticket targets for ‘Showstoppers’ and ‘Frank’
Bob Anderson is a wonderful vocal impressionist and an expert conveyor of art by any estimation. But here, he is the tableau for another artist, makeup master Kazu Tsuji, one of the highest-regarded individuals practicing this craft in the world.
Few changes to four-venue roster, which includes Diplo, Zedd and Avicii.